A buttery-soft single ply of fine Uruguayan Merino wool, this yarn has excellent stitch definition, comes in an enormous rainbow of colors (solids, semisolids, and variegateds) and is deliciously squishy and cozy. It’s also fantastic for felting projects! Like all our yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches with by our artisan dyers and is full of subtle variation and beauty.
Great for: Accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, cables, textured stitches, colourwork, felting, anything where warmth and comfort are a factor!
- Weight: Aran
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Recommended hook size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
Content: 100% Merino Wool.
Cares: Hand Wash, cold water.